Wavian Fuel Can (Red)
20L Original NATO Jerry Can
World famous steel Wavian fuel cans are built to the highest quality, with a number of unique features which set them apart from cheaper alternatives including a more robust construction, a wider breather pipe and a corrosion-resistant lining. Suitable for the storage of petrol and diesel only.
• Powder coated rust-resistant exterior paint
• Interior Rezol enamel lining prevents rust
• Leak-proof bayonet cap with locking pin
• Extra wide breather valve for a fast, smooth pour
Flexible Pouring Spout for Jerry Can (included):
· Optimum flow is assured when using our spouts with our cans
· Special breathing channel provides steady, glug-free, pouring
· Each spout has an internal filter to protect charging tank from dirt and foreign bodies
· Includes an attachable clip for mounting the spout onto 20L Cans when not in use
· Length – 25cm from base to end
Weight: 5.44kg (12lbs) including Spout
Dimensions: H 470mm (18.5") L 165mm (6.5") W 345mm (13.5")
- Fully paint-coated inside and outside.
- Have a full, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring.
- The highest quality Jerry can out there.
- Original Mil Spec.
- DOT, EPA and CARB approved.
- Comes with a safety spout attached.
- Manufactured from 0.9mm Cold Rolled Steel (DC 04 EN 10130).
- Dual pan construction.
- Unique wide channel breather for better smoother pouring.
- Seam welded for extra strength.
- Three Handle Configuration.
- Leak-proof Bayonet Closure.
- Locking pin in cap.
- Strengthened hinge on cap to prevent accidental bending when closing.
- Cap designed to hold open when discharging the can.
- Lined inside with fuel resistant Rezol enamel to prevent rusting.
- Painted exterior epoxypolyester powder coat.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with the following standards: DOT, EPA, C.A.R.B., DIN 7274 and BAM – GGR001. Australian Standard – AS 2906. German Standard–TUV/GS. Swedish Standard-SP. UN–Dangerous goods approval.