Old Man Emu Rear Leaf Spring Kit, by ARB
for GEN2 / GEN3 Toyota Tacoma
This complete set of Old Man Emu EL111R / EL112R Dakar rear leaf springs for the Toyota Tacoma includes driver side and passenger side leaf springs, polyurethane bushings and rear u-bolts. These springs are engineered to provide optimum ride performance irrespective of the operating conditions the vehicle's suspension is required to work under. Feature packed, a set of OME Dakar leaf springs will deliver vastly improved ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- LIft Amounts: 2.75 inch lift for 2005-2015 Models, 2 inch for 2016 to current models
- Load: Designed for medium load or heavy load 660 lbs constant (select in options)
- Bushings: Polyurethane
- Draw tapered and diamond cut leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt clamps and liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully scragged and load tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Military wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti friction pads: Greasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat axle seat area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress and increasing spring life.
- Shot peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage leaf pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
- (2) EL111R or (2) EL112R Old Man Emu Rear Leaf Springs
- (2) OMESB108 Old Man Emu Rear Bushings Kits (8 total bushings, 4 sleeves)
- (4) OMEU53B Rear U-Bolts w/hardware