Küat Sherpa 2.0 Bike Rack
If maximal minimalism is a thing, this is it. Ever lifted a can of beer and thought, “It’s just too heavy!” No. Because the can is aluminum, and aluminum is light. The SHERPA 2.0 is all aluminum, meaning it’s light as can be. Beer sold separately.
- Increased spacing between bikes to 14”
- Lightweight platform rack design as low as 32 lbs. (assembled)
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
- Pivot lever with optional foot assist
- Bike lock with matching hitch lock
- Front tire hook design with intuitive release
- NOT RV compatible
FOLDING TIRE CRADLE
Tire cradles fold up and down, so you’ll have plenty of clearance and more than enough aesthetic style points.
An external cable with a semi-integrated lock makes sure you feel safe stepping away from your ride.
FOOT-ASSISTED PIVOT SYSTEM
Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the rack with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
ADJUSTABLE RATCHET ARM
With one hand you can release and secure the ratchet arm, providing an intuitively snug, no-wobble fit.
- 2 bike capacity up to 40 lbs. each
- 32 lbs. for 2" version
- Holds wheelbases up to 47" and tires as large as 3"
- Available in both 2" & 1.25" hitch sizes