Ironman 4x4 2" All Terrain Suspension Lift Kit
Suited for 2020+ Subaru Outback BT
An off-road legend just got an upgrade.
The All Terrain Suspension (ATS) suited for the Subaru Outback is a complete suspension system with performance coils for greater stability and improved driving dynamics without compromising safety and comfort.
Engineered with extended travel twin-tube gas struts, derived from our military-grade suspension, ATS provides enhanced durability and reliability in both on- and off-road environments.
And with a two-inch lift, larger tires can be fitted for enhanced stability in inclement weather or on challenging roads. Ground clearance increases to an impressive 10.7 inches, so you can adventure further wherever the road takes you.
The capability to go further with the confidence you need to get back.
"Safety, comfort and performance—it’s a well-rounded package that is really quite impressive."
Rally Driver and Lead Instructor
DirtFish Rally School
- Estimated Lift: 2"
- Estimated Ground Clearance: 10.7"
- Coil-over suspension provides approximately 2-inches of front and rear lift
- **NOTE** Works with Subaru Outback Wilderness
- Extended travel twin-tube struts improve control and comfort
- Ride height will vary based on additional accessory load
- Low nitrogen charge for a smoother response
- Vehicle specific valving
This Kit Includes:
- Front and Rear Ironman 4x4 ATS coilovers (pre-built struts and springs for front and rear)
- Subframe spacer kit
- All mounting hardware for installation included
|ATS Medium Load|
|Front Strut Extended:||615mm|
|Front Strut Compressed:||423mm|
|Rear Strut Extended:||535mm|
|Rear Strut Compressed:||351mm|
|Spring Rate Front:||180(lbf/in)|
|Spring Rate Rear:||200(lbf/in)|