Backwoods Adventure Mods: Hi-Lite Overland Front Bumper - 4Runner 5th Gen 2014-2022 (with Bull Bar)
Introducing our brand new hybrid steel AND aluminum front bumper for the 5th gen Toyota 4Runner. The Hi-Lite gets its name from its aggressive, high-clearance design and its ultra-light weight construction. This bumper features a full 28lb aluminum shell and a 55lb steel winch cradle for a total weight of only 83lbs. We've specially designed this bumper to give you strength where you need it and save weight everywhere else.
Our True Hybrid Design
Typical aftermarket bumpers are either made from steel or aluminum. Each material has its pros and cons. All steel bumpers are strong but heavy and prone to rust. All aluminum bumpers are lightweight, resist corrosion, and are expensive and not as strong as steel. The answer is our hybrid design that combines the best of both materials to give you a strong, lightweight bumper that looks amazing.
- Non Bull Bar Version
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Aluminum Outer Shell - 28lbs
- Steel Winch Cradle - 55lbs
- Full Bumper Weight - 83lbs
- Welded and Buffed using robotics to ensure perfect consistency
- Fits up to 12,000lb Winches*
- Bumper Compatible with Factory TRD Skid Plate
- Large cutouts for winch access and winch spooling visibility
- Elevated High Clearance Winch Mount
- 2 D-Ring Shackle Mounts
- 2 Square Light Cutouts to fit most aftermarket pods
- Factory fog lights not compatible
- Flat top platform to add light bars or other lights
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish included
- Simple One-Man Installation
- Winch can be mounted to vehicle separate from bumper
- High Clearance Design for excellent approach angle/larger tire fitment
- Optional Steel frame support brackets (Must have for winching)
- Optional Aluminum connector skid plate
- Compatibility with Factory TSS
- Accepts all hawse fairleads and most roller* fairleads. (Not guaranteed to fit all styles of roller fairleads. Some roller fairleads may be too large for the recessed opening.)
Installation video HERE.
We strongly recommend you run this bumper with our Connector Skid plate to provide a seamless flow of protection. Otherwise, your cooler lines and other components will be exposed to possible damage.
***Most winches WILL fit this bumper with no issues, however if your winch height exceeds 10.1", you may have to relocate your solenoid. Specifically, on WARN ZEON winches, they are 10.5" tall and require relocation/modification.***
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY***