Factor 55 Prolink - D-Ring Shackle Thimble
Eliminate the winch hook and replace it with a safer and stronger D-ring shackle thimble from Factor 55. These thimbles, aka “ProLink”, work with steel cable or synthetic winch rope and there is no splicing required making installation only a few minutes. Made from billet aluminum construction these come with an upgraded titanium shear pin. Fits standard 3/4 Inch D-ring shackles. Bottom Rubber included.
- Made From Billet Aluminum Construction These Come With An Upgraded Titanium Shear Pin
- Fits Standard 3/4 Inch D-Ring Shackles
- All Factor 55 Products Are Designed In House Using The Latest 3D CAD Software And Optimized Using Cosmos FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
- Also Perform A Destructive Test On Each Design With The Assistance Of A Test Facility Equipped With Test Measurement And Data Recording Equipment
- Factor 55 Wants To Make Sure We Are Producing The Highest Quality, Best Value Products For Our Customers
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger, and smarter Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount. Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminum, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4″ screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8″ double shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2″ thick mounting tab. The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.