Meet the CRT Evergreen 2.0, Cap-it’s most functional Hard Shell Roof Top Tent.
135L - 83"(L) x 56.5"(W) x 8" (H) - closed without roof rack
83"(L) x 56.5"(W) x 10" (H) - closed with roof rack
Weight - 175lbs
145L - 85"(L) x 60.5"(W) x 8" (H) - closed without roof rack
85"(L) x 60.5"(W) x 10" (H) - closed with roof rack
Weight - 215lbs
Function meets design with our new Evergreen 2.0, Quick and easy setup and interior space to keep your bedding when closed.
Comes standard with two roof cross bars which enable you to bring along up to 150lbs of gear. Around the entire perimeter are built in Dual “T” channels that enable you to attach a multitude of accessories directly to the tent. Awnings, showers, lights, shovels & axes can all be easily attached & detached right where you want them for a clean appearance to your set up. Multiple entrance options; sides or back, the ladder and ladder mounts are included.
Manufactured to Cap-it specifications in the same facility that produces quality brands such as Cascadia Vehicle Tents (CVT) and Roofnest, you can be assured the same amazing quality, but at a fraction of the price of other brand names.
- Green Beret
- Silver Fox
- A True Hard Shell Roof Top Tent that you can store your bedding in while closed!
- 2.5" Variable Plush Mattress
- 3/8" Anti-Condensation Mat
- No-See-Um Mesh
- Two (2) Side Pockets
- Overhead net for stuff storage
- Fabric lined ceiling
- Interior LED Light, runs on any USB Power Bank (sold separately)
- Ceiling Height - 57"
- Aluminum Honeycomb Roof & Base Construction
- 280g Ripstop Poly/Cotton Canvas
- UV Protection & Waterproof PU Coating
- Three (3) Ventilation Vents
- Dual “T” Channel for mounting awnings, showers, lights, etc
- Two (2) T-slotted cross bars capable of carrying up to 150 lbs
- Three (3) Sided Entry Options
- 7.6' Telescoping Ladder
- Stainless Steel Locking Latches, Hinges, Gas Struts & Mounting Hardware
- Awning Dual Track Brackets
1 Year Warranty* (12 months) against defects in material and manufacturing. from date of purchase. Coverage only covers component failure of faulty manufacturing. Cap-it does not warranty issues such as normal wear and tear, overloading, acts of nature, misuse, cosmetic blemishes, scratches, dents, fading or oxidation.