ARB Elements 63QT Weatherproof Fridge Freezer 10810602
THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROADER'S FRIDGE… REINVENTED
Packed with the features an ARB fridge freezer is renowned for, and re-engineered to survive exposed out in the elements, our latest fridge freezer is packed with unique features that not only protect and secure, but also make accessing your food and drinks even easier.
ARB’s ‘No Holds Barred’ approach saw our engineers include features previously left on the cutting room floor. Features formerly only dreamt about!
In addition to its rugged stainless steel and weatherproof exterior, this 4WD, fishing and camping portable fridge freezer features a gas strut assisted lid, which means you no longer need to hold the lid open as you search the fridge. Wandering hands will be kept at bay with the introduction of a programmable electronic 4-digit pin lock, ensuring temperatures are not changed, drinks are not swiped and power is not switched.
- Stainless steel body with ARB embossing
- Unique infinite-position gas spring assisted lid
- Durable ASA plastic protective moldings
- Anodized aluminum latches
- Heavy duty cast stainless steel hinges
- Tamper-proof bolts for permanent mounting
- Security pin code protected electronic locking system
- Provision for padlock for added security
- Weather protected control panel
- Backlit LED display with dimming function
- Recessed back for power cable storage
- Easy carry handle design
- Reversible cabinet basket with removable divider
- Rubberized mounting feet
- Wireless display compatible
- Secop BD35F compressor B
- uilt in 3 stage battery protection
- Drain plug
- LED rear facing cabinet light with auto on/off
- Full-length cooling zone with dual height compartments.
63QT / 60L
+60F to -0F (+10C to -18C)
Ambient Operating Temperature
+70F to +109F (16C to +43C)
H17.1in x W19.3in x D32.3in (H435mm x W490mm x D820mm)
H13.1in x W14.0in x D18.8in (H332mm x W355mm x D477mm)
H5.7in x W14.0in x D6.1in (H144mm x W355mm x D156mm)
12/24 DC with 3 stage integrated battery protection system. Built in 100-240 VAC (50-60Hz).