The NEW Alu-Cab Contour Canopy
fits 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma
Introducing the all new Alu-Cab mid-size canopy. A canopy built for your next adventure or journey.
Safety and shelter are critical aspects to living life on the road. In more ways than one, a good canopy should combine these elements in a way that is not only easy to use, but also adaptable to change.
Back in the 1990s, when Alu-Cab started building the first-ever aluminium adventure canopies, they knew from their own travel experience that three factors are vital to the success of vehicle-based travel and/or overland equipment. These are weight, strength and versatility.
The trick is to find a solution that offers the best combination of all three. Until engineers start building passenger planes out of fibreglass or stainless steel, we’re going to stick with the material that offers the best possible (and most economical) strength-to-weight ratio: Aluminium.
But, aside from the obvious strength / weight benefits, we favour aluminium for its unsurpassed corrosion-resistance, its UV stability, its repair-ability, and its flexibility – essential qualities in any off-road environment.
READY TO SHIP
Not located near a Cap-it Dealer? No problem! Alu-Cab Contour Canopies are crated fully assembled and palleted, ready for transit to anywhere in Canada.
*OVERSIZED PRODUCT: Freight Extra
- Integrated Brake Light
- 3 Internal LED Lights
- Optimised Rear Window for Maximum Visibility
- Front and Side Windows Come Standard with Sliders for Better Accessibility and Ventilation
- Front Mounted Positive Pressure Vent
- Double Door Seal Design with Superior Weather and Dust Proofing
- Rigid Formed Roof Panel
- Up to 40% lighter than competing steel canopies
- Naturally UV stable and corrosion resistant – will never rust (even if scratched)
- 100% recyclable
- Easy DIY fitment in 45 minutes or less
- Requires no drilling or assembly
- Includes built-in roof rails for the fitment of load bars, a roof rack, awning, solar panels or a rooftop tent
- Comes standard with 5 – door opening side doors
- Centre flex, waterproof hinges – prevents rainwater dripping into the canopy when the doors are open
- Structural roof brace doubles as internal tie-down rail for cargo (no drilling required)
- Internal base frame creates additional lashing points for overland, camping, or workhorse applications
- Strong aluminium construction and tamper-proof locks for better security and peace of mind
Cap-it is the Alu-Cab Exclusive Distributor for Western Canada
Made in South Africa 🇿🇦 | Imported direct to Canada 🇨🇦