Thule Tepui Foothill Roof Top Tent (Agave Green)
The first compact rooftop tent that saves valuable mounting space for all the gear you love.
Leave nothing behind with the newest rooftop tent from Thule. At just half of the width of traditional models, the Thule Tepui Foothill’s innovative design is spacious enough to comfortably sleep two adults, while preserving enough room to carry a kayak, bikes, surf boards and other cargo next to it on the roof.
Innovative design makes space for more gear
The new Thule Tepui Foothill gives adventure seekers the freedom to camp comfortably and leave nothing behind. At just 24” wide, the Thule Tepui Foothill is half the width of most rooftop tents on the market, yet spacious enough to sleep up to two adults.When folded, the low profile design sits just 9.5” above the roof rack allowing owners to easily drive under low clearance instances like garages or parking structures.
Adventure camping the easy way
Setting up camp in the Thule Tepui Foothill is quick and easy. A single person can deploy and break down the tent with its intuitive internal telescoping frame poles. And once deployed, the spacious interior features a wide entry, oversized panoramic windows and dual sky-lights for plenty of breathability and an expansive view of the stars. The newly designed base reduces tent weight while delivering premium strength and stability. To improve durability in shipping and simplify the initial installation process, pre-installed mounting rails have been added to save time and add strength.
- Low-profile, symmetrical design allows the tent to be mounted on either side of your vehicle and easily removed for storage in the off-season
- Telescopic internal frame poles allow for easy, one-person setup and breakdown
- Features a wide entry, oversized panoramic rear window and dual skylights for maximum airflow and enhanced stargazing
- Newly-designed base reduces tent weight while delivering improved strength and stability
- Tent ships with mounting rails pre-installed, simplifying installation and providing an extra layer of base protection during shipment
- Sleeping Capacity - 2 person
- Dimensions (Open) - 84" x 47" x 40"
- Dimensions (Closed) - 83" x 24" x 9.5"
- Sleeping footprint - 83" x 47"
- Peak internal height - 38"
- Weight - 108 lbs
- Static weight capacity - 400 lbs