Alu-Cab Roof Box
- Our newly-designed lever system allows you to adjust how much pressure is applied to the lid, but it also means that you only have to close one side of the box – so there’s no need to trek around to the other side of your vehicle.
- The closing mechanism allows you to set the tension and pressure on the seal to make it dust proof and waterproof.
- The carpeted base not only protects the inside of the box, but also prevents objects from shifting around, and makes cleaning easy.
- The lid of the Roof Box is especially shaped and proportioned to accommodate our quick-release Maxtrax holder, so your recovery tracks are securely stored out of the way, but not out of reach.
- When fitted with our Alu-Cab Load Bar extension brackets, an additional jerrycan can be mounted on either side of the Roof Box, providing easy access to another 40-litres of fuel.
- From personal experience, we’ve found the Roof Box to be invaluable for the transport of two notoriously difficult items to pack: firewood and rubbish. We all know what firewood can do to a vehicle’s interior, and it goes without saying that a leaking rubbish bag (packed alongside your camping gear) is not a great way to end a trip.
Roof Box Small: The Escape - 200L
L = 1305mm W = 533mm H = 330mm
Roof Box Large: The Long Haul- 250L
L = 1305mm W = 705mm H = 330mm