Old Man Emu BP-51 Suspension Lift Kit
2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL
3.5" Sport Suspension Lift Kits & 2.5" Rubicon Suspension Lift Kits
Old Man Emu has a wide selection of Old Man Emu BP-51 complete kits, specifically for the Jeep Wrangler JL. Each suspension kit consists of all the components required to enhance the driveability both on- and off-road. These complete bolt-on kits suit both Sport and Rubicon models. BP-15 Bypass Shock kits provide 3.5in of suspension height when fitted to Sport models and 2.5 in on Rubicon models.
OME BP-51 High Performance Bypass Shock Absorbers
The BP-51 range of high-performance, bypass shock absorbers is the result of an exhaustive development process aimed at delivering the ultimate in both comfort and control. Designed, developed and tested entirely in-house by ARB’s team of Old Man Emu ride-control engineers, BP-51 shock absorbers are vehicle-specific and utilize existing mounting locations to provide easy installation without the need for additional vehicle modification. Unlike most other adjustable shock absorbers, which provide adjustment for compression only, the BP-51 range allows on-vehicle, independent adjustability of both rebound and compression to offer class-leading ride customization that can be tailored to an individual vehicle or trip requirements.
- Remote Reservoir - 6061 grade aluminum remote oil canister allows for increase oil volume, resulting in lower oil temperatures.
- High Temperature Hose - Durable Dash 6 high-temperature Teflon hose incorporates high-flow fittings for optimum oil flow.
- Top Hat - 601 grade aluminum top hat.
- Spring Adjustment - 6061 grade aluminum adjustor allows adjustment of spring preload and ride height.
- X5K Coil - High-quality X5K grade steel coil, for use on coil over models, incorprates application-specific design.
- Spring Seat - 6061 grade aluminum spring seat.
- Spherical Bearings - Large, Teflon-line spherical bearings.
- Bushings - Quality oversized rubber bushings result in excellent longevity.
- Shat Guard - Replaceable, impact resistant, high-density polyethylene shaft guard prevents damage to the shock absorber shaft from stones and other debris.
- Piston Shaft - Hard chromed, ground piston shaft for ultimate in strength and durability.
- Adjustor - External, independent rebound and compression adjustment allows fine tuning of ride comfort and control to suit varying vehicle and trip requirements.
- Shock Absorber Body - 51mm bore, 6061 grade aluminum shuck absorber body with type III, hard anodized finish for increased heat dissipation and corrosion resistance.
- Piggy Back Clamp - Remote reservoir piggy back clamp allows easy connection of the remote oil reservoir to the main shock absorber body.