The Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ hard-mounts to the hood of your Jeep and, during daylight hours, provides a constant flow of clean solar energy to your primary or secondary vehicle batteries. This gives you the ability to run 12V accessories like fridges, phone/laptop chargers, lights, power inverters etc. without the need to start your engine and without the fear of draining your battery and leaving you stranded. The VSS System™ is completely plug-and-play if paired with our included MPPT solar charge controller and can be installed in as little as 1.5 hours.
We chose the most stable and durable multilayered semi-flexible solar panel construction available to ensure that these solar panels can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free, for years.
Includes custom cut vinyl base sheet protects the underlying vehicle paint from damage.
The Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ is currently in use in the Canadian mining industry.
The future of vehicle charging is here.
- Fits 2018-present Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator (with regular hood, non Rubicon)
- 2 year warranty
- Keep your Jeep's battery topped up at all times: Perfect for the overlander or camper who wants to power devices without worrying about draining their battery.
- Extend the life of your battery: The Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ will give you longer overall battery life by tending it constantly during periods of sun exposure.
- Emergency engine starting device: If you ever manage to completely drain your battery the VSS System™ will start the vehicle up again in as little as 30 minutes depending on sun exposure.
- Anti-glare device: Due to it's light absorbing properties the solar panel creates a surface with very low reflectivity across the hood of the vehicle.
- 80 watts of energy on the hood of your JL Wrangler or Gladiator from a solar panel that's only 3mm thick, meaning vehicle aerodynamics are not affected and the weight of the system is negligible.
- Durable marine-grade solar panel construction. The panel is made from 8 laminated layers consisting of fiberglass and high tech polymers allowing it to stand up to harsh environmental conditions like rain/snow/ice/mud/rocks/sticks etc. High durability makes this panel perfect for an off-road vehicle.
- Includes Plug-and-play MPPT solar charge controller. This waterproof unit mounts in the engine bay and is highly resistant to heat and vibration. It automatically controls how much electricity reaches the battery and prevents overcharging. The charge controller has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors to take out all of the guesswork in setting up the VSS System™.