Deluxe Model Alu-Cabin, the Canopy Camper for full-sized pickup trucks
- 2022+ Toyota Tundra
- 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
A Full-Size Canopy Camper, which models the same modular design as the Canopy Camper, it just got bigger! The Alu-Cabin, now suited to fit the larger 5.5 and 6.5 full sized pickup trucks.
Shipping Quotes - Please contact us for details
Deluxe Model - Includes a shoe bag on roof, one light in the roof, one light under the bed, 3 lights at the doors, 2 stalk lights, a USB Port and wiring for a solar panel (Solar panel excluded). The Deluxe Model also includes the following pre-installed extras;
- Canvas Mesh Bags at the rear panels,
- Canvas bags at the rear door,
- A set of rear molle plates, &
- A 270° Shadow Awning (with the deflector & brackets).
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33″ spare-wheel (No need for an after-market rear bumper and wheel carrier).
- The vertical door solves the problem of dust entering through the tailgate.
- Proprietary extrusions are used throughout the construction for a drill-free fitment
- Tried and tested dual-layer canvas tent
- Flip-away bed means ample headroom and standing space
- Bedding remains in place whether the tent is open or closed
- Roof rails to facilitate the mounting of various rooftop accessories
- Side-access canopy doors
- A zip down/roll up Fly Sheet
- Main Bed Section: 2075mm x 1225mm (81.6" x 48.22")
- Rear Bed Section: 1225mm x 430mm x 1340mm (48.22" x 16.9" x 52.7")
- Roof Bed Size: 2600mm x 1340mm (102.3" x 52.7")
- Length: 2865mm (112.7") (3035mm/119.4" with wheel carrier)
- Roof Closed: 1365mm (53.7")
- Roof Open: 2520mm (99.2")
- Width: 1600mm (62.99")
- Dry Weight: 210kg (462.9lbs)
- Fully Kitted Weight: Approximately 250kg (551.1lbs)