Alu-Cab Explorer Canopy
fits 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator
Safety and shelter are critical aspects to living life on the road. In more ways than one, a good canopy should combine these elements in a way that is not only easy to use, but also adaptable to change.
Back in the 1990s, when Alu-Cab started building the first-ever aluminium adventure canopies, they knew from their own travel experience that three factors are vital to the success of vehicle-based travel and/or overland equipment. These are weight, strength and versatility.
The trick is to find a solution that offers the best combination of all three. Until engineers start building passenger planes out of fibreglass or stainless steel, we’re going to stick with the material that offers the best possible (and most economical) strength-to-weight ratio: Aluminium.
But, aside from the obvious strength / weight benefits, we favour aluminium for its unsurpassed corrosion-resistance, its UV stability, its repair-ability, and its flexibility – essential qualities in any off-road environment.
*Requires factory track system for no-drill installation
- Aluminium alloy construction for superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Up to 40% lighter than competing steel canopies
- Naturally UV stable and corrosion resistant – will never rust (even if scratched)
- 100% recyclable
- Requires no drilling or assembly
- Includes built-in roof rails for the fitment of load bars, a roof rack, awning, solar panels or a rooftop tent
- 3-door opening and full-length side doors (on DC) for maximum canopy access
- Centre flex, waterproof hinges – prevents rainwater dripping into the canopy when the doors are open
- Structural roof brace doubles as internal tie-down rail for cargo (no drilling required)
- Internal base frame creates additional lashing points for overland, camping, or workhorse applications
- Strong aluminium construction and tamper-proof locks for better security and peace of mind
- A tried and trusted canopy since 1999
- Pioneered design and the first-ever aluminium adventure canopy made
- Preferred canopy for the 4×4 rental fleets
Cap-it is the Alu-Cab Exclusive Distributor for Western Canada
Made in South Africa 🇿🇦 | Imported direct to Canada 🇨🇦