40701 - K440 Aluminum Case
- Quick Specs: 22.95 x 15.28 x 9.72, 10.4lbs, 42L
- Stackable with other 22.95 x 15.28″ footprint cases: 40702, 40703 & 40704
- Also stackable with K470 series cases: 40810, 40568, 40678 & 40564
- Ideally sized for low profile roof racks, interior storage
The case lid features a durable stainless steel hinge with two lid holding straps, a polyurethane seal to resist dust and moisture, blue impact-resistant plastic stacking corners, and snap fasteners for easy access to the contents. The case is formed from solid aluminum profile sections, with fully welded joints and corner beads for additional strength and stability. The K440 aluminum case is easy to stack and comes in sizes to match DIN 15141 pallet dimensions. Not available with UN Certification for Hazardous Material Transport.
The K440 is the best choice for medium duty use. ZARGES’ customers have used them as bike trailers and motorcycle panniers; for arctic and desert exploration; for satellite and electronic equipment transport; for musical, photography and video equipment; for manual and powered tools; and for many other tasks.
ZARGES K440 GENERAL FEATURES:
- Stackable aluminum universal case
- Corner beads for additional dimensional stability
- Snap fasteners. Can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, spring anti-opening feature or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm)
- Matched to pallet dimensions according to DIN 15141
- Clearance dimensions approx. 1.2 inches less than inside dimensions.
- SKUs 40701 is fitted with 3 handles.