MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Boards - Signature Orange
MAXTRAX are the biggest name in the recovery board market. In fact, people generally just call recovery boards "MAXTRAX" regardless of brand! That has to say something about the quality.
Made in Australia, MAXTRAX have been proven all over the world as the fastest and safest solution to recovering a stuck vehicle in snow, mud, sand or anything else you can think of.
On a personal note, we do a lot of single-vehicle solo adventures, and would never head out by ourselves without these.
MAXTRAX MKII Details:
- Lifetime Warranty
- 45"x13" footprint
- comes with Telltale leashes
- lots of mounting options
- stack together very tight
- The lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
SHOVEL - A built-in shovel on both ends paired with six comfortable handles allow you to use your MAXTRAX to easily clear the way for your vehicle.
TEETH - Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with your tyre's tread will get you up and out of a bog in no time.