ARB Flinders Roof Top Tent 803300A
COMPACT WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON CAMPING COMFORT
Offseason Clearance Priced: Available While Supplies Last (All Sales Final)
With a quick set-up and pack-up as well as the added practicality of storing all your most compact bedding inside, with the ARB Flinders rooftop tent you’re one fold away from a good night’s sleep in a comfortable space that’ll go wherever you and your 4WD take it!
- Easy set-up and hassle-free pack down
- Set up and pack down is simplified thanks to the zipped cover which does not have to be removed.
- Setting up is as simple as unzipping the cover, opening out the tent using the ladder and sliding the extendable poles into position – all internal poles will intuitively fan out into place!
- Packing down is easy via 2 internal bungee lines to help pull the sides of the tent in as it folds down.
Compact and lower profile
- The lower packed height of 200mm (without ladder affixed) results in reduced wind drag and adds less overall height to the vehicle.
- Compact size allows for improved aerodynamics as well as improved access to low roof areas and tracks with low canopies.
- Removable ladder.
Large internal space with windows
- When set-up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space: 2400mm(L) x 1400mm (W) x 1,200mm (H at centre).
- Manage airflow via the 5 zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen.
- Rain and sun awning shelters to side windows and entrance.
- Integrated vent ensures maximum airflow and reduced condensation.
- Includes comfy 50mm high-density foam mattress with bedding retention straps.
Internal light, USB charging points and storage pockets
- Features an LED touch lamp and 2 x USB charging points that can connect to a vehicle’s 12V outlet.
- Includes 4 storage pockets, shoe pockets, pack down bungee cords, 5m lighting cable extension, mounting kit and hardware.
👉 Roof Top Tent Care and Maintenance
|Packed dimensions||1400mm (L) x 1200mm (W) x 200mm (H) (300mm H with ladder)|
|Open dimensions||1400mm (L) x 2400mm (W) x 1400mm (H)|
|Weight||56kg dry (approximately)|
|Canvas||300gsm poly-cotton rip-stop canvas and 420D oxford polyester fly for sunroof and window awnings|
|Outer cover||600gsm heavy duty grey PVC cover|
|Base||ABS laminated insulated aluminium internal frame|
|Frame||Internal metal camlock bows with 25mm diameter frame|
|Ladder||Aluminium sliding ladder – 120kg rating|
|Windows||3 windows, 1 x door entry, a skylight and an all-weather ventilation port|
|Mesh||Midge proof mesh|
|Seams||Internal seam sealing and bar tack stitching on tensioned areas|
|Zips||Self-repairing coil zips|
|Lighting||300 lumen LED touch lamp, 2 x USB sockets (2.1A & 1.0A) and 12V cig socket|
|Mattress||50mm high-density foam mattress with bedding retention straps|
|Warranty||3-year nationwide warranty|