TILT-AWAY HITCH BIKE RACK
Here's a bike rack that goes long on features and is perfect for two. Starring the UpperHand control lever that tilts the rack to make access to your vehicle a cinch. Also includes zero-hassle ZipStrips to secure your bike, folds flat for easy storage and to top it off is fully-assembled out of the box.
Holds up to two (or four) bikes.
- No garage required. Comes fully assembled with no bits and pieces.
- New UpperHand™ lever tilts rack down for vehicle access and folds it flat for storage.
- New ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable.
- Tool-free SpeedKnob™ quickly tightens and lock the rack to your car.
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Enjoy a cold one with the Yakima signature bottle opener.
- Available TubeTup (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Fits 1.25” and 2” hitch receiver.
- Carries up 2 (or 4) bikes.
- Lock your bikes to the rack with the HandCuff locking cable (sold separately).
- Weight: 32.00 lbs. (2-Bike) / 35.00 lbs (4-Bike)
- Dimensions: L 44.00 in x W 12.00 in x H 16.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty