Triple-R Lights subsidiary of Lazer Lamps UK
The Linear-48 utilizes highly efficient 3W LEDs which combine to deliver 18,000 raw lumens, and 1 lux to 550m, with power consumption of 168W. The lamp weighs under 9lbs and with its aerodynamic, sleek design, makes a perfect roof mount solution with virtually undetectable additional wind noise. Vacuum-metallized high-reflectivity optics are carefully designed and engineered in-house utilizing the latest CAD design and light simulation software, to deliver optimum light distribution in a drive beam pattern (50 degrees spread). The color temperature of the light at 5000K is carefully selected for its natural appearance proven to reduce driver fatigue.
The clean design of the Linear range provides for a premium look to impress on any vehicle. Supplied stainless steel side brackets allow flexibility in the mounting location and position, while anti-theft fasteners means the light will stay safe and secure.
Like all Triple-R light bars the Linear range benefits from a comprehensive 5 year warranty, and a lifetime guarantee on the polycarbonate lens. Dynamic control modulation, which regulates the light output considering any extreme environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp, helps protect the electronic components from heat damage, and ensures the light performs as well today as it will in many years’ time.
- Aerodynamic design virtually eliminates wind noise from roof installations
- Highly efficient 3W LED technology
- Contemporary design features enhance vehicle aesthetics
- Automotive grade corrosion resistance
- Reduced up/down spread of light eliminates glare from roof installations
- Anti-theft security fixings supplied as standard
- Electronic thermal management
- Pressure equalization through GoreTex Breather technology
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- IP67 watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied with male/female connectors (pre-wired)
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
PLEASE NOTE: WIRING HARNESS KIT SOLD SEPARATELY.
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||18000 Lm|
|Total Driver 'FOV' Flux †||12816 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||48|
|Power Consumption||168 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||11.7 Amps|
|Horizontal Beam Angle||56 degrees|
|0.25 lx Line||1101 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||779 metres|
|1 lx Line||550 metres|
|3 lx Line||318 metres|
† Driver FOV flux is a measure of effective lumens taking consideration of the amount of light in a driver's 'field-of-view' defined as an area +/- 45o left/right, and +/- 10o up/down.