Alu-Cab Canopy Camper Jeep Gladiator Deluxe
About 10-years ago, we noticed a gap in the 4×4 rental market; essentially, a need for a lightweight, versatile, mid-range camper solution.
In many respects, the safari rental market is the ideal testing ground for overland gear, and after exhaustive development, we designed a camper that combined the best of both worlds: it had the lightweight and low-profile benefits of a modular canopy, combined with the versatility and spacious living quarters of a camper.
Shipping Quotes - Please contact us for details
Deluxe Model - Includes a shoe bag on roof, one light in the roof, one light under the bed, 3 lights at the doors, 2 stalk lights, a USB Port and wiring for a solar panel (Solar panel excluded). The Deluxe Model also includes;
- Canvas Mesh Bags at the rear panels (CC-A-CANRP),
- Canvas bags at the rear door (CC-A-CANRD),
- A set of rear molle plates (CC-A-MP), &
- A 270° Shadow Awning (with the deflector & brackets).
- click hear for Base Model
Canopy Camper Features
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33" spare wheel on the back with the addition of the Spare Wheel Bracket. This rear door design eliminates dust and water intrusion commonly found with other canopy style campers.
- The Jeep Gladiator canopy camper utilizes proprietary extrusions that are used throughout the construction for drill-free vehicle installation and fitment of accessories.
- Utilizes tried and true dual-layer ripstop canvas for optimal insulation along with a seamless design to prevent leaks.
- Improved 150mm tall bed area provides ample room for 75mm closed cell foam mattress and additional bedding to be easily stored in place while closed.
- Features integrated roof rails to facilitate the mount of various rooftop accessories.
- Oversized side gullwing doors allow unobstructed access to gear and airflow while in camp.
- Industry exclusive standard electrical package includes five National Luna dual color LED lights, USD & 12v Chargers and Solar Pre-wire to make installation of solar panels plug and play.
- Main Bed Section: 2075mm x 1225mm (81.6" x 48.22")
- Rear Bed Section: 1225mm x 430mm x 1340mm (48.22" x 16.9" x 52.7")
- Roof Bed Size: 2600mm x 1340mm (102.3" x 52.7")
- Length: 2865mm (112.7") (3035mm/119.4" with wheel carrier)
- Roof Closed: 1365mm (53.7")
- Roof Open: 2520mm (99.2")
- Width: 1600mm (62.99")
- Dry Weight: 210kg (462.9lbs)
- Fully Kitted Weight: Approximately 250kg (551.1lbs)