Triple-R Lights subsidiary of Lazer Lamps UK
Boasting over 18,000 raw lumens, and delivering 1 lux to 960m, the LR-16 Elite provides exceptional distance illumination with an enviable 30 degree spread of light, guaranteeing a superior night driving experience. With lighting performance and reliability borne out development and testing performed at the very highest levels of professional motorsport, the LR Series can be trusted whatever the application.
High intensity ‘premium bin’ LEDs located in the central section of the light provide the long-range visibility, while a combination of LEDs under each outer reflector provide the left/right spread. Like all aspects of the products design, nothing has been left to chance in pursuit of the best lighting performance, while also maximising the lights longevity and reliability. The perfectly homogenous beam pattern, combined with natural 5000k color temperature, provides excellent definition of the road or track ahead, whilst ensuring a comfortable drive even over prolonged periods of time.
Like all Triple-R light bars the LR Series benefits from a comprehensive 5 year warranty, and a lifetime guarantee on the polycarbonate lens. Dynamic control modulation, which regulates the light output considering any extreme environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp, helps protect the electronic components from heat damage, and ensures the light performs as well today as it will in many years’ time.
- Highly efficient LED technologies (upgraded in 2020/21)
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallized optics deliver perfectly tuned beam pattern
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus side mounting brackets (1118K)
- Aero design benefits low wind noise performance
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Anodized pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- Electronic thermal management
- Pressure equalization through GoreTex Breather technology
- ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens (Lifetime Guarantee)
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Wiring harness kit included (1L-HP-300)
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE
Based on: 1x LR-16 Elite.
† Driver FOV flux is a measure of effective lumens taking consideration of the amount of light in a driver's 'field-of-view' defined as an area +/- 45o left/right, and +/- 10o up/down