Triple-R Lights subsidiary of Lazer Lamps UK
The pinnacle of LED lighting technology upgraded in 2020/1, the LR-850 Elite is simply unrivalled in regards lighting performance, styling, and reliability. Through advanced electronics and material design, high intensity LEDs delivering 1 lux to 581m, and a combination of high efficiency LEDs delivering 42 degrees spread lighting, emit over 8000 raw lumens at a natural 5000k color temperature, for a perfectly tuned beam pattern for all types of off and on-road driving. The clean, contemporary design and refined styling elements of the LR Series make this a product to shine day and night.
Measuring 13” in length and weighing just 2.4lbs, the LR-850 Elite has long been adopted at the highest level of professional motorsport, yet superior build quality borne out of our in-house design, engineering, and manufacturing ensures no compromise in the LR-850s reliability or longevity. All LR Series lights come with a comprehensive 5 year warranty, and a lifetime guarantee on the polycarbonate lens. Dynamic control modulation, which regulates the light output considering any extreme environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp, helps protect the electronic components from heat damage, and ensures the light performs as well today as it will in many years’ time
- Highly efficient LED technologies (upgraded in 2020/21)
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver perfectly tuned beam pattern
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Anodised pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- Electronic thermal management
- Pressure equalization through GoreTex Breather technology
- ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Wiring harness kits available
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE
PLEASE NOTE: WIRING HARNESS KIT SOLD SEPARATELY.
Based on: 1x LR-850 Elite.
† Driver FOV flux is a measure of effective lumens taking consideration of the amount of light in a driver's 'field-of-view' defined as an area +/- 45o left/right, and +/- 10o up/down.