Triple-R Lights subsidiary of Lazer Lamps UK
The LR-750 is a versatile high-performance LED light solution delivering a spot beam pattern to an impressive 433m (1 lux). With performance and reliability borne out of development and testing at the highest levels of professional motorsport, the LR-750 is a product to be trusted for all off-road, and on-road applications. With the option to connect white or amber backlight, combined with the refined styling and premium features of the light, this is a product to stand-out day and night.
At 9” in length and weighing just 1.7lbs, the LR-750 is built tough yet delivers a serious punch despite its relatively diminutive proportions. ‘Premium bin’ high intensity LEDs, upgraded in 2020/1, deliver 4620 raw lumen at a natural 5000k color temperature. The long-range lighting is supplemented by a 19 degree spread of light ensuring a comfortable night drive experience, even over prolonged periods of time.
Like all aspects of the products design, nothing has been left to chance in pursuit of the best lighting performance, while also maximising the lights longevity and reliability. All LR Series lights come with a comprehensive 5 year warranty, and a lifetime guarantee on the polycarbonate lens. Dynamic control modulation, which regulates the light output considering any extreme environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp, helps protect the electronic components from heat damage, and ensures the light performs as well today as it will in many years’ time.
- Highly efficient LED technologies (upgraded in 2020/21)
- Integrated white or amber backlight function
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver spot beam pattern
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Anodised pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- Electronic thermal management
- Pressure equalization through GoreTex Breather technology
- ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Wiring harness kits available
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE
PLEASE NOTE: WIRING HARNESS KIT SOLD SEPARATELY.
Based on: 1x LR-750.
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||4620 Lm|
|Total Driver 'FOV' Flux †||2786 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||4|
|Power Consumption||45 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||3.1 Amps|
|Horiz Beam Angle||19 Deg|
|0.25 lx Line||866 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||612 metres|
|1 lx Line||433 metres|
|3 lx Line||250 metres|
† Driver FOV flux is a measure of effective lumens taking consideration of the amount of light in a driver's 'field-of-view' defined as an area +/- 45o left/right, and +/- 10o up/down.